Telesales Training Webinars
Watch the above video as Alan Town reports exciting new product updates from Columbian.
Learn about the
Columbian Life Final Expense Product:
Point of Sale Decision Engine
MUST SEE TRAININGS - CLICK BELOW!
WATCH THIS QUICK 5 MINUTE GUIDE
WATCH THIS HOUR LONG TRAINING TO GET MORE IN-DEPTH INSTRUCTION
Columbian's Final Expense agents can't stop talking about the Point of Sale Underwriting Tool!
"Since we started using POS, we have seen our production numbers climb... because we no longer waste time with potential clients who can't qualify, and move forward with the ones that do."
- Jonathan Arrington, Surance America
WATCH JONATHAN'S 2-MINUTE TESTIMONIAL
Mobile Risk Qualifier
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH!
This is the Final Expense Calculator on steroids! After you enter the client information on your phone or handheld device, you’ll have the option of entering the client’s medications to find the best plan available based on age, build and medications entered.
This great new feature will help save time and avoid surprises later on.
Child Term Rider
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH!
COLUMBIAN FINAL EXPENSE Doctor and Prescription Requirements
- When applying for only the Elite Plan between ages 60-70, the applicant must have visited a doctor or medical facility within the last 5 years. (Indicate this information on Page 2 (Part 5) of the Final Expense Application.)
- When applying for only the Elite / Select / Advantage plans between ages 71-85, the applicant must have seen a doctor or visited a medical facility within the last 3 years. (Indicate this information on Page 2 (Part 5) of the Final Expense Application.)
- Prepare your applicants between ages 60–85 to discuss their most recent doctor’s visit during the PHI for only the Elite and Select Plans. (There is no PHI on Graded Plans.) Your client will specifically be asked for the name of their doctor and/or medical facility, the city and state, and the month and year of their last doctor’s visit. (They will not be asked for the reason for the visit.)
- Applicants between ages 71-85 applying for only the Elite Plan must provide one medicine used within the last 5 years. (Indicate the name of the medicine and what it was used for under the special remarks section, Page 3 (Part 6) of the Final Expense application.)
Dignified Choice® - Classic life insurance plans offer an uncomplicated way to provide for your final expense needs. Eligibility is determined by your answers on the application. A simple telephone interview is required for full benefit policies.
Dignified Choice® Guarantees:
Premium Guarantee. Your premiums will never increase, regardless of your age or health.
Death Benefit Guarantee. Your death benefit will never decrease.
Guaranteed Cash Values. Your policy will build cash values that may be borrowed against.
Guaranteed Non-Cancellable. Your policy will never be cancelled, as long as application questions are answered accurately and premium payments are kept current.
The following riders are available:
The Accelerated Death Benefit Rider allows for an early payment of 50% of the death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal condition and life expectancy of 12 months or less. Receipt of accelerated benefit may affect eligibility for public assistance programs and may be taxable.
The Accidental Death Benefit Rider doubles the benefit for accidental death.
The Children's Term Rider provides level term insurance on the insured's children, grandchildren or great grandchildren.
The Nursing Home Waiver of Premium Rider waives premiums if the insured is confined to a qualified nursing home for more than 90 days.
The Waiver of Premium Due to Disability Rider waives premiums after six months of total disability of the insured.
Interested in learning more? Click here to learn more.
This describes Policy/Rider Form Nos. 1F154, 1F154-CL, 1F155, 1F155-CL, 1H870, 1H870-CL, 1H864, 1H864-CL, 1H865, 1H865-CL, 1H855, 1H855-CL, 1H871, 1H871-CL, 1HC12 and 1HC12-CLor state variation. Product specifications and availability may vary by state.
Why Should you Choose Columbian for Simplified Issue Term?
SafeShield Simplified Issue Term
Clean business issued in as little as one day
Commission advances available on monthly EFT business
Draft first premium available
Monthly EFT drafts available any day between the 1st and the 28th of the month, or a specific day and week of each month (i.e. second Wednesday of each month)
SafeShield and SafeShield Plus
Term life insurance with simplified issue underwriting
Issue amounts: $25,000 - $250,000
Standard Issue through Table D
Unemployment Premium Waiver included in policy*
Renewable to age 95
* Unemployment waiver not available in CT, FL, MA, TN, or WA.
SIMPLIFIED ISSUE TERM
Available SafeShield Riders
Living Benefit Riders (available with SafeShield Non-ROP only)
Accelerated Death Benefit - Terminal Illness
Accelerated Death Benefit - Critical Illness
Accelerated Death Benefit - Chronic Illness
Accelerated Benefit Rider
Accidental Death Benefit Rider
Children’s Term Insurance Rider
Disability Income Rider
Waiver of Premium - Disability Rider